You Glow Girl: FIT Diva Weekend 2018 Recap
The ladies brought the Glow and they turned FIT Diva Weekend 2018 out! For the first time we brought a power-packed panel and they left crowd saying: YOU GLOW GIRL!!!
From Friday Night’s All Black Dinner and the conversation starter, we literallly had an amazing time and FIT Diva Weekend 2018 is definitely one for the books!
FIT Diva Weekend is all about celebrating and empowering women. During this weekend we celebrate the birthday of our organization and power into women in hopes of leaving them feeling empowered to continue to be the amazing women they are. Women came to network with like-minded ladies, be empowered, and enjoy a fun-filled weekend.
Here’s what FIT Diva Weekend was all about:
- Day 1: All Black Birthday Dinner
- Day 2: VIP Networking Brunch, FIT Diva Awards, Glow Through It Empowerment Panel hosted by Trecia “T. Renee” Miller, featuring: Kimi Johnson, Shamika Thomas, Chereka Davis, and Allysan Boatman
The Glow Through It Empowerment Panel discussed:
- That Glow
- Glowing Through Adversity
- Having Glowing Faith & Fashion
- Glowing Through It: Life After Divorce
- Empowered to Glow
This was our first time ever having a panel discussion and it was the highlight of the event. We only have 3 words to say: YOU GLOW GIRL!
The ladies also had the chance to shop and network with some amazing vendors. Check them out…
Kei's Print & Design Boutique
Purpose Driven Women Magazine
She Speaks Chic
T. Mill & Co. Boutqiue
If you missed this year’s weekend, be sure to connect with us to have your face in the place for FIT Diva Weekend 2019.